WATCH FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT AN UPCOMING OCTOBER EVENT!
Also, watch presentations from the 2016 annual conference.
Welcome! ¡Bienvenidas! Bienvenue!
WHAT IS THE ASSOCIATION OF ADVENTIST WOMEN (AAW)?
The Association of Adventist Women is the oldest, continuously operating organization of Adventist women. Founded in 1980, the AAW was established to meet the unique needs of Adventist women in all areas of endeavor. We address these needs through
- Annual conferences
- Advocacy for women in church leadership, including the pastoral ministry
- Training in leadership skills
- Recognition of the achievements of Adventist women around the globe
The early advocacy work of AAW in calling the needs of Adventist women to the attention of church leadership is, in large part, responsible for the presence today of
Women’s Ministries departments at all levels of church organization.
WHAT IS THE MISSION OF AAW?
- Full partnership of women in church leadership
- Develop leadership skills for women from diverse backgrounds
- Highlight women’s opportunities, contributions, and achievements
- Encourage women leaders to mentor young women
- Establish and support a network of Adventist women leaders
- Work in complementary ways with other church organizations
Become a Member
Attend a Conference
AAW Booth at the 2015 General Conference